Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:14 pm by dayzbot

» K20A19K's Admin App
Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:48 pm by k20a19k

Help Support the Server!

I QUIT HOSPITAL PVP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I QUIT HOSPITAL PVP

Post by k20a19k on Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:13 pm

Tonight I quit this server for good, its administrators are crooked as all hell.

On fatboy's stream tonight members of his team of 5 used an unfair glitch in the game where the last party you were in, you are put back in when you rejoin the server, maybe you don't wish to play with those players maybe you do, the choice is yours.  I didn't notice i was in a group with GTFO who was in turn in a group with morecowbell (most likely at a different time) so MCB called out my location to the stream, albeit I was nowhere near and not even gunning for them.

Brandyn was watching the stream and proceeded to join my channel and tell me that im compromised and I should leave the group i'm in, it was then I noticed that I was in a group with someone I didnt know and GTFO.  Fatboy I said this to you in ts, and i'll say it again, as an admin you let it happen you fought with me about it, you proceeded to say you were not paying attention, YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT, you knew what they said, they knew what they said, when I called them out in game they stopped talking right away. I watched it in your channel after the fact.... I heard all the shit talking directed towards me that was completely unjustified. You are all horrible your stream was just you sitting there mouth breathing for 2 hours.  You commented on your stream that "i wonder how x player knew where I was" Thats cause you sit in that same bush for hours on end, you killed me from It 1 time a few days ago, and I sniped you from it the next day, from 1045 m, You wish you could get stream sniped you are actual trash at that game.

Hospital PVP used to be a great server, the admins have Ruined it.

Hospital Chair, I am disappointed in your choice in admins, I wish to be added to the permanent ban list for the TS and the server, It also should be noted that I was actually going to offer to buy the server from you...  and also a rumor that a A3 server may be starting soon, alas I will not be there, Hospital PVP was the ONLY server I played on.

Eddie  aka K20A19K

P.S. All the people on your team are blocked on steam , and funny enough most of them have vac bans, I see how it is

k20a19k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I QUIT HOSPITAL PVP

Post by cpsanbourne on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:59 am

you have a really good point and i believe hospital isnt fit to own or run his own server im displeased by the way the admins can do anything they want and i also as of today quitting this server so i would like to be added to the permanent ban list on both ts and the server

cpsanbourne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where To Begin ???

Post by fatboyslim on Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:48 pm

I have no Idea why I'm even replying to this guy but I will. You state that a comment was made during my stream that I should of heard. You entered Into a group of unknown players after a respawn. Since you're an ELITE player you should of been paying attention. As far as me hearing everything that goes on while I'm talking In a stream Is according to you I should have heard. You must have the final word on what people do and don't hear.

I won't mention other admin name In server but you admitted they have told you where players are using said admins ability, regardless If done once or a hundred times. Other admin has killed me multiple times and i never try to kill them simply because I want nothing to do with them.

As far as me sitting on stream for 2 hrs breathing, I think It's fun. You on the other hand post youtube videos of yourself shooting players from over 1000 meters, ( 20 SEC CLIPS ). Try posting your videos of the 30 shots It actually takes you to kill a player at that distance. Nah, your too much of a NARCISSIST.

The difference between you and me Is I play the game for fun and see that the game Is played fairly, You ?, you play as If your sponsored by BOHEIMAI INTERTAINMENT. You have decided to leave a very good server on your own accord. You were not asked to leave or we wanted you to leave, your choice. But i'd hope you would come back and look at this as a learning experience for everyone.

Me and some other ADMINS try hard to do the right thing at the right time but we do make mistakes. We are human. I would not of judged you but you judged me first. So If you think I did anything wrong I apologize and wish you would return to our server.
fatboyslim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smashead86 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:30 pm

lmfao, c-ya!

Ya'll don't pay to be on this server. We owe you NOTHING. You're entitled little brats. Period. If you don't like the way shit is ran, leave son.
smashead86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k20a19k on Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:01 am

smashead86 wrote:lmfao, c-ya! Ya'll don't pay to be on this server. We owe you NOTHING. You're entitled little brats. Period. If you don't like the way shit is ran, leave son.

Donators did pay so you could play.... I have quit this server and I am quite enjoying making money at my business rather than wasting my time with you asinine millennials.

Im glad my donation to the server goes towards entertaining you so profusely smashead86, hopefully you continue to enjoy your time there wasting away in your mothers basement.

Actual Trash always does have its place.

k20a19k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top