LtFranz: Admin Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LtFranz: Admin Application

Post by LtFranz on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:12 am

In game name most commonly used.
LtFranz.

Do you Have a MIC?
Yes.

Teamspeak, Mumble, or other type of chatting software?
TS, and skype.

Do you speak english, even if as a second language?
Yes.

Age?
Amount of time you have been active on the server?
2-3 months. But not in total playtime.

With great power, comes great responsibility. How can you handle said responsibility?

Personally, I'm a fan of the "Aim small miss small" quote from The Patriot, starring Mel Gibson, and Heath Ledger. But I digress. I understand that the role of administrator on any server is a very large dexterious undertaking. It requires you to not only know basic server administration, server rules, ethics. But it also requires the trustworthyness of those who built and founded the community. Afterall giving a person access to data, would make any person anxious and possibly fearfull of the idea that the said person could be malicious. But what would I do with this data? Delete it all? Sell it? No, I have no interest in doing any of those said examples. I play on this server a lot recently, and have grown to love it. Why destroy that which you love? I can assure that I am trustworthy enough for you to bestow upon me the responsibilty of administrator, and I am perfectly willing to support and protect the integrity of the Hospital Gaming server, and community.

What else do you do for fun, other than dayz mod. (IE what other games are you into, or other hobbies such as guns, or guitars)

I play lacrosse for my High School and am I planning to commit to a D3 college once I Graduate. I like to paintball every once in a blue moon, but it's really expensive. I also have been a member of Altis Life RP communities in Arma 3. I like to play as APD and Medic which requires the arduous process of whitelisting. Finally, I also like to build computers and fix them for people who don't understand a lot about them.

Have you ever held a position of "authority" online or otherwise? If so what was it?

I have never held a position of authority online. But if you consider running a gang in Arma 3 or being a goalkeeper, then I guess those could be considered.

What makes you a better candidate above all others?

Firstly, I would just like to say that no matter how good you are at something, there is always someone who is willing to do more than you, thus making them better than you. This is the philosophy that I like to live by on a day to day basis. It pushes me to do my best, and to keep improving on my skillsets. When I do a good job I remain humble, if I'm having a bad day, I except it, move on, and improve upon my mistakes, so that I don't make the same mistake twice.

There will be times when you are trying to play, but every one needs help, will you be able to give up playing to deal with other players issues? Think long and hard about this one, because it's not as easy as you think.

This is most definitely not an issue for me. Why would I be applying for an administration job, if I wasn't willing to do what the job title intended? I could care less about having fun while playing because what if there is another player who's fun is being ruined by a hacker, connectivity issues, or an Arma glitch? That's not fair to them if I can play flawlessly without a hitch, and they can't. This is a community, and if someone can't play, or is having issues then I am more than willing to put their needs above my own.

LtFranz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top