Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:47 pm by Summerbreez/NurseGoodBody

» DayZbot Application
Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:14 pm by dayzbot

Help Support the Server!

DeadlyxTNT Admin App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeadlyxTNT Admin App

Post by DeadlyxTNT on Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:58 pm

I have a mic but harfly use it. I am 18 years old. I forget how long i have been on this server maybe 4-5 months and i have played on this server
since i got dayz and it taught me how to defend myself and have fun.
I will help decrease killing in debug and i will try to do anything to help out.1. I have been playing the server for a long time and know alot about it.2. Some staff members do nothing about stuff when someone complains about getting killed in debug or some glitch killed them i will do my best at fxing those problems.3. I am active alot and will help out with new players and tell them a little about the server.4. I really want to be admin i love this server and its the only server i play on.

DeadlyxTNT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DeadlyxTNT Admin App

Post by Brandyn on Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:37 pm

Hey man, You should make a new Admin app with smashheads Format, if you scroll down you can find his post. Also I just wanted to say, usually when admins are doing things it isnt announced to everyone over side chat, just not wanting you to have the wrong view on the server. things are done behind the scenes for sure. Take a little time on the new app and good luck to ya bud. Surprised
Brandyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyxTNT on Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:19 pm

Hey brandyn I love this server I know I messed up but I have some trouble with the stuff but I'll make the admin app and I hope to become admin

DeadlyxTNT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezFace on Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:50 pm

This is the Admin Format Brandyn is talking about (I think) 2nd post Smile I've seen Deadly on the server a lot but I haven't really played with him so who knows if he'll be a good admin or not Razz Good luck!
CheezFace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyxTNT on Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:53 pm

I'll be playing at 4:00 I have some ideas for the server and stuff if you would like to play with me btw I don't really use my mic. Slit but if I have to I will

DeadlyxTNT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by .Xcake. on Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:46 am

I have nothing against this person i just heavily have issues believing he fits an administrative position. I wish you good luck soon as you get the application to the proper form. I would vote no my self but i have trust the higher staff will make the right choice with this in the end. Good luck have fun.

.Xcake.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyxTNT on Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:53 am

Xcake I have one thing to say you towed a bus and glitches killed from it so yea also my m4a1 coco I spawn with I need a new gun for primary whenever I kill someone with it it crashes my game but any other gun works perfectly fine

DeadlyxTNT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by .Xcake. on Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:52 am

Towing a bus is not a glitch even tho it may look like that when you do it high enough... Wink also wait can you clarify what you just said there you need a new gun?? so your trying to apply for admin to get new weapons?
sorry to say but if thats even remotely right to what i understood your reason for applying does not seem valid.

Also just a heads up: if you become an admin it doesn't give you any special weapons just to give you a heads up...

I have an DMR as of i have donated for it same goes for all other admins who have donated.

.Xcake.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezFace on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:12 pm

You can simply grab a different primary from any of the 1K+ cars and maybe score a sexy AK, that'll solve the problem
CheezFace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyxTNT on Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:48 pm

no im not becoming admin for weapons i would just donate and i want to kniow what a mk12 spr is if i like it i might donate for it

DeadlyxTNT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezFace on Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:21 am

The MK12 SPR is basically a DMR that shoots 5.56. It's pretty cool, you should ask Hospital Chair for the price (I think you can get an attachment?) The Wikipedia thing for the MK12 SPR Smile
CheezFace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top