Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:29 am by CheezFace

Help Support the Server!

Conner's Updated admin App.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Conner's Updated admin App.

Post by Conner on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:42 pm

In game name most commonly used. I use my Name Conner all the time

Do you Have a MIC? yes

Teamspeak, Mumble, or other type of chatting software? i have TeamSpeak and Skype

Do you speak english, even if as a second language?i speak English that's it

Age? im 16

Amount of time you have been active on the server?
Off and on for about a week around 7 to eight hours every time maybe six

With great power, comes great responsibility. How can you handle said responsibility?
by if people need help ill help but if im playing not using any powers unless there is a problem

What else do you do for fun, other than dayz mod. (IE what other games are you into, or other hobbies such as guns, or guitars) Rocket league is the other game i play i do play guitar and know some piano gmod is another big game I play I've modded and been admin on multiple DarkRP servers on gmod

Have you ever held a position of "authority" online or otherwise? If so what was it?
Yes on gmod i have been a moderator and admin on a DarkRP server

What makes you a better candidate above all others? I have experience and i know the responsibilities and how to handle issues no matter if they are friends if they break rules there will be consequences so we can make this server if not the best one of the best DayZ servers

There will be times when you are trying to play, but every one needs help, will you be able to give up playing to deal with other players issues? Think long and hard about this one, because it's not as easy as you think.
Yes i will be able to have done it before on other servers in other games i once got on a Gmod server i was admin and wanted to play but had to get on due to other lacking staff but i was on duty for 6 hours straight then went on a hour break and came back.

Conner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top