View previous topic View next topic Go down

BTC Wolf's Admin Application

Post by BTC Wolf on Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:59 pm

In game name most commonly used. [BTC] Wolf OR Adolf McHitlerson

Do you Have a MIC? Yes

Teamspeak, Mumble, or other type of chatting software?  Yes

Do you speak english, even if as a second language?Yes

Age? 21

Amount of time you have been active on the server? Honestly, just started this server today, but I see potential in it and I would love the opportuninty to see and help this server rise.

With great power, comes great responsibility. How can you handle said responsibility? Yes, and I have before, I understand that an admin is not to abuse their power by spawning in items for players with no legit reason, or to use his/her powers to an unfair advantage such as: Admin ESP's and Map Icons/Player Markers or to keep Godmode on or to kick/ban players for no legit reasons. I have held an admins position before, and i have suffered consquences for abuse before, and understood how harmful abuse can be to both the server and the players so there fore i have learned that abuse is not to be tolerated, and i understand the responsability that comes with this great power and i accept the fact that i must be responsible with this power.

What else do you do for fun, other than dayz mod. (IE what other games are you into, or other hobbies such as guns, or guitars) CS:GO, DayZ Standalone, Arma 3, Love Firearms, Love History

Have you ever held a position of "authority" online or otherwise? If so what was it? Yes, Moderator on 2 Arma 2 servers and Administrator on 2 Arma 3 servers (all 4 owned by the Zedvets Team) and a few Minecraft servers back in the day

What makes you a better candidate above all others? Well I don't see why I would be considerd "Better" than others, that is a matter of personal opinion, but i have held the responsibility multiple times, and know ,for the most part, what to do and how to do it.

There will be times when you are trying to play, but every one needs help, will you be able to give up playing to deal with other players issues? Think long and hard about this one, because it's not as easy as you think. Yes, I've done it many times before and don't mind doing it again.

Last edited by BTC Wolf on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Even though I am not a Admin myself but I think they would prefer if you answered this question a little better since it is lacking information. With great power, comes great responsibility. How can you handle said responsibility? posted by BackHand)

BTC Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BTC Wolf's Admin Application

Post by BackHand on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:04 am

Even though I am not a Admin myself but I think they would prefer if you answered this question a little better since it is lacking information.

With great power, comes great responsibility. How can you handle said responsibility?

BackHand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezFace on Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:06 am

I doubt that the admins will accept you now (or sometime soon) but they probably see potential in you Smile As long as you keep playing, helping players or just chilling on the forums etc to show you're devoted to the server, they'll probably say yes. Good luck! santa <----- love that Lil hat
CheezFace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BackHand on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:02 am

Well said CheezFace.... Well fucking said
BackHand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content